At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we're not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we're driving excellence and improving outcomes. For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker's Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor's Employees' Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We're treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Do you want to be part of a Lean-Agile software team making a difference at MSKCC?
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer to build applications to improve access to data and communication between patient care team members. Our development team collaborates to bring enhanced workflows to clinicians by designing and building applications beyond the Electronic Health Record. We utilize technologies such as Microsoft .NET, APIs and Splunk to deliver integrated solutions.
* Responsible for full development life cycle of complex projects including analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, documentation and support.
* Collaborate and contribute to large projects as part of a scrum development team.
* Analyze functional requirements, design program and technical specifications, develop programs and test the solutions.
* Participate in off hours production support on revolving basis.
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related STEM field.
* 4 or more years working full time in an organization developing applications under the full SDLC
* Strong experience with ASP.NET and/or .NET Core Framework
* Experience with a mix of Microsoft APIs, RESTful services, Microsoft SQL, T-SQL, Tables, Stored Procedures and Views.
* Very good written and verbal communication skills, ability to plan and ability to follow established guidelines and policies.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.