Aon Is Looking for a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
The world's most awarded talent assessment business practice is building a platform to transform the industry landscape. Leveraging AI, neuroscience and psychometric capabilities - this platform is positioned to lead the industry and find new and powerful methods of matching our clients with candidates lined up for success.
* The team is agile and co-located in NYC (scrum, agile, FDD)
* The technologies are cutting edge: Microservices, Artificial Intelligence, Angular mdb framework, SASS, Node, SVGs
* The environment is best in class: automated deployments, adobe CC, InvisionApp, git flow, VS Code
Your impact as a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
As a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer, you understand building mission critical enterprise web applications and have hands on experience across the full stack. You've developed applications within a large enterprise environment and understand the quality requirements for enterprise and client facing packages. While the team all have unique skillsets, we are cross functional and expect the same out of you.
* Develop components of new applications using the Microsoft technology stack as well as write clean, scalable code using the .NET programming languages
* Develop websites using modern frameworks for both mobile and desktop on various platforms
* Support and manage UAT activities in conjunction with test team and users
* Partner with both the technology team and the business to understand this complex, challenging and rapidly evolving industry.You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
Required Skills and Experience
* At least 7+ years hands-on experience creating complex, interactive web applications for large enterprises using the Microsoft Stack.
* Deep knowledge of the .NET Framework, CLR and C# with ASP.NET 4 or later or ASP.NET CORE
* Deep relational database knowledge including database design, SQL, query tuning, index optimization and general database design (normalization, dimensional modeling etc.)
Location: Development will be done in the Manhattan office - on site full time.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2457544
Location: United States, NY, New York
Aon provides professional services, including a range of risk, retirement, and health solutions.