• You have a strong sense of ownership of what is delivered, and you are always looking to improve the quality of the produce and code.
* You have experience with Java 8+, and Java frameworks, e.g. Spring MVC, Grails.
* You have experience with a test frameworks, e.g. JUnit, Mockito, Jest and/or Karma.
* You have experience using SQL and relational databases e.g. Microsoft SQL, Oracle, MySQL.
* You have a comprehensive knowledge of version control and release management with Git, Github or Bitbucket.
Why work for us?
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
The salary range for this role is $100,000 - $115,000, dependent on experience.
About the company:
The PeopleFluent Learning suite draws on over 25 years of experience creating enterprise learning solutions to develop employees into the best that they can be.
PeopleFluent Learning products - content authoring and the NetDimensions LMS - support development through an ecosystem of connected learning products and solutions. Our authoring solution allows teams to create cloud-based, fully responsive eLearning at speed and scale, while NetDimensions, our award-winning Learning Management System, specialises in creating learning and knowledge solutions for high-consequence industries where operational and compliance requirements are particularly complex.
Our secure SaaS solutions are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001 certified.
PeopleFluent Learning is part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG).
For more information, visit www.peoplefluent.com.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and would like more information please follow this link: https://workable.com/j/8AA7B25E11
When applying for this role please ensure you tell us how you could add value to PeopleFluent and most importantly, what makes you suitable for this role.We are currently looking for an innovative Full Stack Senior Java Engineer to work in an exciting and challenging product development environment. The ideal candidate will be able to work anywhere from the Front end UI web development thru to the backend database.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Design, develop, test and document PeopleFluent software products through functional enhancements, bug fixes and performance improvement.
* Maintain a positive working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative working environment.
* Present, learn and apply new technologies as needed.
* Provide technical leadership.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
* You will have the opportunity to innovate and use up to date technologies.
* You will be able to influence the architectural direction of the product.
* You will be collaborating with an experienced, friendly and professional team.
* You will be working on a stable product in a well-organized team, which means a better work life balance for you.
* You will be provided training to improve your skills.
* You will have the opportunity for career growth in an international software organization.