Sauce Labs, a successful and rapidly growing startup building high availability software testing tools for developers and enterprises, is looking for passionate Senior Full-Stack Engineer to add to the Growth engineering team.
Growth team is responsible for the end to end self-service customer experience from sign-up, to onboarding, and onto billing. Engineering team members need to collaborate with product management, product marketing, and user experience teams closely.
We believe in agile, iteration based development, continuous integration and automated deployment, high security practices, and tight feedback loops for maximal knowledge-sharing and course-correction.
* Provide technical leadership while personally developing, defining, and evolving software in a fast-paced and agile development environment using the latest frameworks and patterns.
* Push our applications to be highly performative and scalable.
* Research and prototype new products and solutions using open source technologies
* Collaborate with engineers and Product Managers on innovative new product features.
* Work closely with a UX/UI designer to implement new designs.
* Maintain and continuously improve scale, performance, and quality of the frontend and backend applications.
* Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from planning through implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment, all the way to monitoring.
* Produce high quality, maintainable code with great test coverage.
* Make intelligent choices for the adoption of new technologies based on your extensive experience.
Preferred Experience and Background:
* Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of software development experience, with significant time spent on development on both sides of the application
* Strong sense of ownership and passion for engineering great products with stellar user experiences
* Demonstrated leadership ability
* Proficient in code versioning tools (Github, Gitlab, etc.)
* Familiar with agile process and test driven development
* Understanding of common security practices involved in protecting customer data.
Bonus points for:
* Practical experience with Docker
* Familiarity with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes and Helm
* Experience in contributing to open source projects
* Practical experience with Jenkins, Travis CI, GitLab
About Sauce Labs
Sauce Labs is a cloud-hosted, web and mobile application testing company.