Looking for your next challenge? How about helping us disrupt a $90B+ talent acquisition market! At Glassdoor, we have more than 50M members and thousands of business customers and together we are revolutionizing the way great employees find great jobs and companies.
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing new features for the Glassdoor Consumer Team. You will utilize your skills building rich, interactive user experiences using cutting-edge technologies as well as developing complex business logic using the latest in Java technologies. You will partner closely with Product and Design and other engineers to create a personalized and engaging Glassdoor experience in an agile environment.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing rich, dynamic experiences that drive long-term loyalty. You are passionate about creating and delivering high-quality, maintainable code in a fast-paced environment. You lean more towards front-end development but are comfortable maintaining and changing back-end services to support front-end features.
* 5+ years of experience building high-volume, consumer-facing websites working with a mix of back-end and client-side technologies.
* Proficiency working with Java technologies. You should be adept at working on server-side MVC applications and restful-services that handle millions of requests a day.
* Proficiency working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
* Experience with Hibernate, Microsoft SQL, Redis, and Riak a plus.
* Excellent coding practices including a solid understanding of design patterns and unit testing
* Excellent communication skills and a strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field.
* Work with purpose - join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
* Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
* 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage, with 80% dependent coverage
* Long-Term Incentive Plan
* Conveniently located office in the heart of downtown San Francisco (Embarcadero)
* Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
* Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
* Your choice between Mac or PC
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.