Senior Full Stack Developer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 221684_20164
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking passionate talented IT/Engineer professionals that are excited about the dynamic intelligence community space and using the latest technologies available to create truly rich user experiences. This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community needs. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose us and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
What You'll Get to Do:
As our Full Stack Developer you will have the opportunity to:
* Be a part of fast paced mission that makes a difference to the warfighter on a daily basis.
* Write and maintain the code that powers the TORCH system.
* Build with Agile Methodologies, and integrated with DevSecOps processes, this role will also be key to developing automated testing within the TORCH system.
* For some travel may be required to assist with customer integration and initial software support of projects and Senior Technical staff activities.
More about your role:
* Be able to design overall architecture of a web application
* Code and ship complex new application features with high quality and well-structed code
* Coach and mentor peer engineers to become great developers and recommend best practices and tools
* Troubleshoot, debug and fix issues in production and non-production environments
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent (additional experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor's degree.)
* A minimum 5 years of related experience
* Recognized subject matter expert in software development.
* Familiarity with Red Hat / CentOS Linux operating system
* Experience with deploying web applications to Tomcat Application Server
* Strong Java coding skills
* Experience with AngularJS
* Experience with Python
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of containerization technologies i.e. Docker
* Experience with Puppet
* Linux shell scripting
* Experience with Spring
* Experience with ActiveMQ
* Experience with Automated testing processes and technologies
* Microservices, containers and container management experience desired
What we can offer you:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington & Denver Posts
* Work with a highly motivated, innovative and talented team of operations analysts, engineers and scientists
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.