We are growing our Application Software Team across varied seniority levels!
The Application Software Team assists with developing, and testing platform independent (Windows, OS X, Linux) applications software and the integration with wired and wireless communication protocol stacks and embedded firmware systems in professional audio products. Collaborates with other company divisions including Marketing to establish and review use cases and requirements, and software verification to define test plans.
* Design and implement front-end user interface and back-end business logic for operating system independent application software that controls and manages professional installed audio products
* Collaborates with marketing, software verification and system engineering to define platform independent application software use cases and requirements
* Prototype application software using technologies such as Angular or HTML5/CSS
* Focused on designing, creating and testing high quality code
* Estimates, organizes, and documents tasks
* Passionate for solving complex problems
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field with minimum of 8 years of experience.
* Development experience with C++/.Net is required
* Experience is required solving problems following SOLID and OO design principles
* Experience working within a team environment
* Familiar with writing unit tests to ensure high quality code.
* Knowledge of cloud services (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud) is a plus.
* Able to apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
* Able to follow standard instructions, practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.