As a Senior Frontend Engineer at Publicis Sapient you will be responsible for creating graphically intensive user interfaces as well as engaging out of the box thinking to create new techniques to visualize data. Using bleeding edge technology, the ideal candidate will take ownership for the design, development and implementation of new applications that turn massive real-time datasets from the world's top financial markets into something beautiful and intuitive.
* Work with business users to gather functional requirements.
* Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture.
* Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules.
* Unit Testing/Integration Testing.
* Code Configuration and Release Management.
* Production Support and Bug Fixes.
Do you have the following:
* Passion for learning and improving
* Bachelors in Computer Science or commensurate real-world experience
* Very good communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
* Openness to frequent overnight travel and work at client offices
Flexibility and mobility is required to deliver this role as there may be requirements to spend time on site with our clients to enable the delivery of the first class services we pride ourselves in.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.