Senior Front End Web Developer
Location: Mclean, VA
Duration: 12 months
* Client is looking for performant, intuitive, and innovative front-end developer with a portfolio of examples of responsive site with considered user flows, animation and template development tool knowledge from the ground up.
* The candidate must be a creative problem solver with the ability to connect the dots between the ad campaign (idea), the user experiences, and business goals while closing any gaps that would prevent holistic user flows and conversion.
* The role requires good communication, creative problem solving, being empathetic, and a willingness to listen to and accept criticism.
* Serve as an expert resource on web development to junior developers.
* Develop and update web components by implementing clean, semantic reusable code/libraries, and provide guidelines for others to follow.
* Collaborate with a team of UX, UI, designers, writers, and marketing staff to design and develop wireframes, prototypes, and production ready markup.
* Translate mockups into semantically accurate web templates for integration with content management systems/3rd party environments.
* Present proposed solutions, structures, and designs to a non-technical audience including marketing teams, senior management, designers, and project stakeholders.
* Construct and maintain web development standards and guidelines.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a client-facing professional demeanor
* Expert understanding of web standards and best practices for accessibility, usability, and SEO
* Expert understanding of responsive/mobile-first web design
* Ability to build environments that use Gulp, WebPack, SCSS, Handlebars, Foundation
* Highly proficient in client-side scripting, AJAX, and JQuery
* Experience with managing source code using git (or another similar VCS)
* Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
* Familiarity with SMACCS (or BEM) methodologies
* Familiarity with Agile development
* Familiarity with content management systems
* Familiarity with data serialization formats (JSON/XML/YAML)
* Bachelor Degree
Years' Experience: 7+ Years
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.