What you'll be doing...
This position is for a Front End Solutions Architect in Verizon Global Technology Solutions (GTS) organization focused on Customer Systems of Engagement (Verizon Wireless, 5G & FiOS).
The Senior Solutions Architect will lead High Level Design, Reference Architecture and Implementation for the Systems of Engagement (SOE) Transformation Program for the Verizon Consumer Group (VCG). The architect will be responsible for driving solutions and design patterns that promote reusable UI components, consistent common domain logic, and flexible customer experience orchestration. The architect will help drive experiences that are personalized by leveraging insights from systems of intelligence. The Resource will be expected to bring strong expertise on Agile and SaFE Frameworks, along with Industry Standard Front End Frameworks, Service Oriented Architecture, Mobile, Web, and Voice & Chat Technologies.
The role will involve heavy collaboration with large functional teams across business & IT to design solutions for business transformation use cases across the entire customer lifecycle ranging from acquisition and CRM to onboarding, service assurance, support & retention.
What we're looking for...
You will need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Ten or more years of work experience in large enterprise systems for Fortune 500 Companies (Telco or Service Provider) focused on front-end & web application full-stack systems
* Two or more years of experience with front end development technologies (ReactJS) and mobile technology frameworks including iOS & Android.
* Two or more years of experience with Web Content Management solutions including Adobe AEM & Target.
* Three or more years of experience with Pega Platform and designing integration with Pega Solution.
* Experience with agile development methodologies, JS(ES6)/Jquery/ReactJS, JSON, RESTfulAPIs etc.
* Experience with building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
* Knowledge of modern Auth mechanisms (such as JWT) Advanced knowledge of system relationships in enterprise-wide systems to lead
* High standards and technical acumen along with strong attention to scalability and performance to build solutions that can sustain ultra-high volume device launches like Iconic (iPhone, Samsung).
* Technical experience and thought leadership to drive best in class architecture and also alignment & adoption of solutions across the group.
* Willingness to travel.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.