We are looking for incredibly bright senior engineers to join our very progressive team. Although we all work in a full stack environment we are looking for someone with the passion for the front end work.
Our scrum teams are comprised of Software Engineers who get a thrill out of delivering quality code and enhance performance results. If that's you, let us know and you can be a part of it.
* Deliver highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions for our client offerings
* Responsible for building out the core frameworks of the metadata-driven platform being developed in-house.
* Deliver innovative solutions to drive next generation user experiences, designs and technologies
* Responsible for ensuring the successful transition to a Service Oriented Architecture framework with the help of containers
* Spearhead POC's on the latest technologies and help Lifion by ADP move even faster
* Choose the right tool for the right job
* Knowledge of agile development methodology
* Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and run time optimization
* Degree in Computer Science or related field (or in lieu of degree, 4+ years of relevant work experience, in JS ES6 production environment)
* Experience with React and Node.js
* Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and automation testing (Selenium, etc.)
* Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies
* Knowledge of UX and design best practices
Andiamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as an MS word document including a cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications, highlighting clearly any special or relevant experience.