Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today's mobile-first world and tomorrow's ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren't built for today's on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we've been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We've been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a "Top 10 Upstart" by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We're looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to help us extend and improve the Braze Dashboard, a single page web app that enables the world's best brands to coordinate billions of personalized messages per month. Teams around the world use this dashboard every day and depend on it to do their jobs.
As a Senior Front-End Engineer at Braze you will encounter a variety of projects and kinds of work, including:
* Designing foundational front-end infrastructure and libraries that the rest of the product depends on
* Building complex user interfaces for composing messages, analyzing data, and orchestrating user journeys
* Extending, optimizing, and future-proofing all parts of our front-end stack
WHO YOU ARE
* 5+ years of relevant experience with a strong track record of success
* Have a user-centric attitude and care deeply about UX
* Pride yourself on writing elegant, maintainable code
* Are comfortable working in a large front-end codebase with many stakeholders
WHAT WE OFFER
Tech startup vibe including free daily lunches, snacks, and group events. Inclusive and diverse culture. Complete support from your teammates across all departments and a real "get it done" attitude for our customers. An opportunity to join a market leading company and have an impact.
* Excellent medical insurance and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents
* Matching 401K
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Daily lunches, snacks, and beverages
* Collaborative, transparent, collegial, and fun loving office culture
* Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Braze (formerly known as Appboy) is a provider of a customer engagement platform for real-time and continuous data streaming.