We are currently looking for a Senior Developer to join some of our enterprise financial services clients in Boston. The Senior Front End Engineer will be an individual contributor and subject matter expert who will collaborate within a team of technologists to produce enterprise scale solutions for our clients' needs.
What are we looking for in you?
You will develop web experiences-for a wide variety of well-known brands - that run the range from large scale e-commerce front-ends to slick data-driven visualizations. You'll take lead-from-the-trenches approach to projects, mentoring junior developers, doing pull request reviews, and setting up front-end tooling and CI. All while coding some of the most complex stories yourself, and serving as a constant advocate for code quality and user experience. You will work with other senior creatives to actively pursue new business through your extensive and in-depth industry knowledge. You'll work closely with local technical and design leadership to deliver solutions that are not only complex and large-scale but also industry changing and truly transformative in nature.
Do you have the following?
* Familiarity with concepts related to data flow and component driven architectures with practical experience based on Angular
* Experience using CSS grids and building responsive websites with scalability in mind
* Experience leading small teams and mentoring junior developers
* Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
* Awareness of TCP/IP networking considerations, ability to optimize applications for a variety of device capabilities and network conditions
* Solid understanding of browser rendering, and ability to fine-tune an experience
* Ability to cut necessary visual assets from PhotoShop and/or Sketch files, and optimize them appropriately
* Strong Understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Unit and integration testing experience of complex applications
* TypeScript or ES6 experience
Nice to have:
* Experience working with large branded websites, content management systems, E-commerce platforms, and back end frameworks (Java, .NET) is a plus
* Bachelor's degree in interactive development or computer science
* Previous experience working in Financial Services or Banking Industry
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.