Sinclair Digital Agency ("DataSphere") is a leader in online and mobile marketing for local businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses throughout the country. DataSphere's complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. In addition, the company runs LocalSaver™, a marketplace featuring the largest range of local coupons and other savings opportunities. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
DataSphere has an exciting opening for a Front-End Developer. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative, and versatile individual with experience designing and coding intuitive, web-based workflows. The ideal candidate will have deep experience with interaction design, is fluent in web and mobile information architecture, and can translate functional objectives into detailed technical specifications. We are looking for someone who has a thorough understanding of their end users, a passion for user-centered design, and the experience to create a sustainable modern code-base.
* Mentoring less experienced developers
* Working with Core Architects to design, code, and implement performance and scalable solutions
* Work with development, product, and test Leadership to plan and deliver on the entire product life-cycle
* Ensure deadlines are being met
* Ensure software quality and security
* Expertise in responsive design and cross-browser support in HTML5
* Expertise in CSS and integrated Web development using REST and JSON
* Test-driven development, including Unit, Application, and integration testing
* Complete complex programming tasks and perform approach and code reviews with team members
* Experience with Slack, Git, and Docker
* Experience working with Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
* Manage multiple on-going products though entire life cycle
* Participate in the development process from relatively high level, through detailed user scenarios, and oversight through implementation and testing
* Timely and objective decision-making using strong analytical and quantitative communication skills
* Ability to influence others and negotiate best solutions among many stakeholders
* Ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
* Experience in native/hybrid Mobile App Development is a plus
* Participate in the interview process for hiring
* Establish and track metrics related to key performance objectives and service levels
* Demonstrable ability to evaluate single and multi-origin coffees of various roasts a definite plus
DataSphere is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!