Azure Cloud Service Infrastructure's FPGA Platform team is responsible for delivering the baseline functional blocks for the FPGA accelerators used across the fleet. We are seeking engineers to help our team build and scale automation systems to support engineering efforts across multiple teams. We are leveraging Azure and VSTS platforms to build reliable and repeatable delivery pipelines in both Windows and Linux environments. We are utilizing several systems and services across all of CSI to build our own engineering system. As such, this role offers a wide variety of challenges and incredible learning opportunities across multiple areas of Cloud services such as Networking, Storage, AI, and various other teams outside of the FPGA Platform group.
* Experience managing application life cycles
* Solid debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
* Experience implementing and defining Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI) Workflows and Systems and Agile Practices
* Experience developing complex build and test systems
* Microsoft Web stack experience a plus
* Azure stack experience a plus
* Container deployment experience a plus
* Windows Server and Linux automation experience a plus
* Server and Networking hardware experience a plus
* EDA Tools (Quartus, Vivado, Cadence, Synopsys) experience a plus
* RTL (SystemVerilog, VHDL) and HLS (OpenCL) experience a plus
* BA or MS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
Microsoft is a highly innovative company that collaborates across disciplines to produce cutting edge cloud technology that changes our world. The Cloud Server Infrastructure (CSI) team in Microsoft's Azure C+E division is responsible for delivering server infrastructure for Microsoft's online services. The hardware for operating these services (over 200 and counting), comprises of hundreds of thousands of servers spread globally and applications that reach hundreds of millions of users every day. Our customer-base is growing rapidly, our infrastructure investments are multiplying, and the size of our global infrastructure is increasing by the day - along with the scale of our challenges. Learn more about our team and projects here Azure Hardware Infrastructure
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Developing and maintaining "coding to release" pipelines for multiple teams.
* Provide support for specialized EDA tooling in automation and daily operations
* Drive requirements for partner teams on behalf of multiple teams
* Create and manage schedules for sprints and releases in an Agile development process
* Provide support for setup and servicing environment services
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.