Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcare landscape. Inovalon's unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action.
The Senior Financial Systems Analyst will participate in financial system implementation solutions with ongoing responsibilities to support, strengthen, and enhance Inovalon's Finance and Accounting applications. The primary system of responsibility is Oracle Cloud ERP but the incumbent will also support Hyperion and maintain a working relationship with the HCM and Integration system teams. This position will report into the Finance organization and would work closely with business partners such as but not limited to Accounting, Tax, FP&A, PMO, and Procurement. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing team.
* Responsible for provisioning, configuration, operation, and maintenance of Oracle Financials ERP/PPM following internal control guidelines and the Inovalon's SDLC;
* Ensure our system configuration adheres to leading best practices, business operations requirements, and organizational values;
* Troubleshoot application and functional business issues. Assist in resolving end user questions in a timely and professional manner;
* Prepare business and technical design documentation for enhancement requests; work on system enhancement requests within sprint cycles;
* Perform routine maintenance and daily systems support, as well as ongoing system performance tuning, and user management;
* Reviews, performs, and leads software upgrade releases;
* Create and maintain system administration reports for troubleshooting and exception handling;
* Proactively identify and communicate potential problems and issues to leadership team members as appropriate and
* Proactively identify alternatives and recommend/implement solutions as appropriate.
* 2-7+ years of experience supporting Oracle Financial/Projects applications;
* In-depth understanding and hands on experience with Oracle accounting and financial software (GL A/P, Fixed Assets, Costing, A/R, Projects);
* Experience building financial reports, preferably with Oracle tools (FRS, Smartview, and OTBI);
* Demonstrated experience in problem solving and system troubleshooting;
* Detailed knowledge on system and data security;
* Familiarity with the software development lifecycle using agile and/or waterfall methodology;
* Strong communication skills and ability to translate requirements into design documents;
* BS/BA in MIS, Finance, Accounting, or Mathematics.
Inovalon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.