Are you an experienced Program Manager interested in an opportunity to help drive Amazon's flywheel and develop your A to Z business understanding? Do you enjoy learning about different Amazon business types and new subsidiaries, and thinking creatively about brand new businesses that Amazon is inventing on behalf of customers? The Global Accounts Receivable (GAR) AR Projects team is seeking a creative and passionate senior program manager to help achieve our vision to provide a world-class Order-to-Cash (O2C) onboarding experience to our global business partners in support of Amazon's journey to become earth's most customer-centric company. We love to offer our customers unique world-class experiences, and we invite you to help Amazon make history!
The Senior Program Manager will have global oversight of the integration of new initiatives onto O2C platforms, driving effective people, processes, and technology to achieve organizational goals and deliver results. This individual will have ownership over new business integration programs while standardizing the global implementation processes and driving efficiency. This role will require engagement and alignment with global business teams, finance teams, operational teams, system developers and product managers. Responsibilities include supporting new business initiatives through designing transactional workflows, defining requirements and testing of the solutions to ensure delivery is as expected and delivering and improving the customer experience. Implementation of mechanisms to monitor and measure performance is essential.
The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous and demanding work environment is critical to success in this role. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with knowledge of program management, experience with accounts receivable operational processes, demonstrate strong relationship and strategic influencing skills, experienced in large scale change management across functions and geographies, and exhibit a relentless pursuit for improvement. This individual must have a proven record of delivering results through strong program management skills, problem solving skills, financial process and system knowledge, and a passion for customer experience.
Primary areas of responsibility include:
* Ownership and implementation new businesses and subsidiaries onto AR platforms
* Partner with key counterparts across geographies to launch initiatives globally in a scalable and cost effective manner
* Develop a solid understanding of Amazon's Finance Operations systems and processes
* Define and implement global standards for business integration program management
* Translate complex business requirements into functional designs
* Oversee comprehensive testing of systems changes and development of standard operating procedures, process documentation and performance metrics
* Manage process transitions/implementations across multiple functions and geographies
* Motivate and influence business, operational and technical teams to ensure that best practices are followed and implemented
* Identify, assess, track and mitigate risks at multiple levels
* Proactively monitor program performance to identify, address and prevent potential issues
* Address barriers through problem solving, communication and active coordination with stakeholders
* Drive effective teamwork, communication collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.