About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we've been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that's a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners' food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what's your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
As a Senior Enterprise Support Specialist you will support the LevelUp platform for end users, merchants, partners, and internal teams. This role will provide the opportunity to own and master specialty areas, expand your knowledge and responsibilities, work on projects across various departments within the organization, and influence the optimization of our processes, all while helping customers and working with a tight-knit team. Senior agents provide first line support, acting as experts and mentors within the team. Senior Enterprise Support Specialists provide escalated support, acting as experts at large.
Some Challenges You'll Tackle
* Focus on excellent customer service while troubleshooting and solving issues
* Collaborate to identify and implement solutions to technical requests from users and merchants
* Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the product
* Accurately document requests while adhering to Support protocols
* Validate and translate user and merchant requests into feedback for the platform
* Actively mentor junior agents and provide assistance in Slack
You Should Have
* 2-5 years experience in tech support, customer service, or another role that honed great people skills and problem solving
* Intermediate SQL, or the ability to learn it
* Familiarity with Sumologic specifically or log entries in general, or experience with reading large amounts of data and translating it into human-readable information
* Grayson-level acrobatics when it comes to juggling responsibilities, managing your time, and owning projects
* Pennyworth-class mentorship and guidance to hone the skills of your peers and young wards
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tailor messages to suit the audience
* Radiate awesomeness at all times: show a positive attitude and confidence, be team-oriented, have a sense of humor
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
And Of Course, Perks!
* Flexible PTO. It's true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
* Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
* Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
* Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they're granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we're all in it to win it.
* Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers - because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
GrubHub provides an online and mobile platform for restaurant pick-up and delivery orders.