McKesson is looking for a Senior Engineer, Operational Technology (OT) Information Security to help design and build architecture, tools, and technologies for the Operational Technology area within the Global Information Security and Risk Management function (ISRM). The role will lead multiple engineering efforts addressing cyber-risk mitigation activities at McKesson's distribution centers and expanding outwards to various other solutions and services within the McKesson portfolio (Specialty Health, robotics etc.)
Flexibility regarding travel as estimated to be <40% - domestic primarily
The role is responsible to develop and maintain security policies, standards and hardening guidelines for tools and technologies connected to and/or protecting McKesson's Operational Technology environments. Working with the deployment teams, the role will assess current protection level of the network, infrastructure and Industrial Control Systems and the compliance of these assets towards McKesson policies, industry standards, customer expectations, threat intelligence and applicable legislation. (S)he will support projects, assess the effectiveness of the security of the network, infrastructure and ICS environment, and will, together with involved stakeholders, determine a solution strategy for detected security problems upon this scope. Where applicable the role supports investigations / forensics activities upon the network and ICS environment. Focus will be on protection and security of:
* Network devices such as (not limited to): routers, switches, firewalls, DHCP and DNS. * Network and Datacenters (e.g. network access, network and DC segmentation). * The Industrial Control Systems, Operational Technology systems, and the applicable infrastructure * Support and conduct audits, penetration tests and computer forensics upon the above scope
* Provide subject matter expertise and support solution shaping in the field of IT Network and Industrial Control System (ICS) Security. * Understand and assess security policies, standards, propose hardening guidelines for network, infrastructure and ICS / SCADA network. * The role will assess current protection level of the networks, infrastructure and Industrial Control Systems and the compliance of these assets towards Clients policies, standards and applicable legislation. * The role will develop architectures, tools, and technology to protect OT/ICS environments. * The role will support projects, assess the effectiveness of the security of the network, infrastructure and ICS environment. * The role will work closely with our OT Remediation team and other MCK technology teams to provide SME levels of knowledge and expertise in multiple cross functional activites. * Support Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery processes
* 6+ years ICS/OT experience * 10 years in IT Information Technology * 3 years in leader or expert designation
* Solid knowledge of security of SCADA/PLC network, industrial domain know-how, protocols and devices * Expert in network devices (e.g. routers, switches, load balancers, DNS, DHCP) * Familiar with future developments within the area of network security, data center security and ICS / SCADA security * Expert level knowledge of all aspects of ICS/OT security * Expert familiarity with industrial environments including factories, manufacturing plants, and distribution centers * Well-developed technical communication skills * Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with competing priorities; strong influencing skills to work with various service owners * Excellent communication, analytical and planning skills to manage the implementation of information security controls and services * Demonstrated experience effectively leading and managing collaborative, service management solutions across disparate functional teams * Experience successfully delivering programs and/or multiple projects on-time and within budget based on agreed upon scope and business goals * Capable of anticipating needs and driving clarity on expectations * A solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to exercise good professional judgment * Experience in risk assessment, audit, and IT/OT security assessments * Self-Starter that requires minimal supervision, multi-tasks effectively, and can provide * oversight and coaching to others for any assigned projects or tasks. * Familiar with compliance regulations, IT, security frameworks and standards (i.e. NIST 800, ISO/IEC 27002, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, HITRUST) * Fluent in English (written and oral) * Able to stay on top of latest cybersecurity developments and next gen platforms
Additional Knowledge & Skills
* Knowledge of healthcare, privacy, and financial compliance regulations * Experience of working with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework for the enterprise) * Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with an understanding of IT/OT business operations * and information security. * Cyber Security and/or network related certification(s) such as CISSP, ISSAP, CCNP, or proven equivalent experience
4-year degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
Can manage a travel schedule where required
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.