Exciting time to join our award winning Mobile Development Team!
We're seeking senior engineers for both our Android and iOS teams. Our engineers are focused on developing and testing mobile applications software and the integration with wired and wireless communication protocol stacks and embedded firmware systems in professional audio products. He/She will also collaborate with other Company divisions including Global Marketing and Sales to establish use cases and requirements, and software tests to define and execute test plans.
* Works on cross-functional development teams to design and implement mobile Android/iOS application software that controls and manages cutting edge audio products and networking technologies
* Designs and develops mobile Android/iOS application software by providing technical expertise to internal Company software developers
* Collaborates with marketing, and test and system engineering to define mobile application software use cases and requirements
* Prepares integration and test plans for mobile application software with other Company proprietary software (embedded systems).
* Researches new technologies to be applied to mobile application software technologies and IDEs, and assists with the integration into Company software development processes.
* Integrates and tests proprietary and non-proprietary networking communication protocols into mobile application software including common physical, datalink, network and transport layer protocol standards.
* Prototypes mobile application software
* Estimates, organizes, and documents tasks
Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Graduate coursework is desirable.
* Minimum of 8 years of experience
Possess wide-ranging experience in mobile application software development for Android/iOS platforms using professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
* Firm understanding and proven history of application of key software design principles such as separation of concerns, high cohesion and low coupling to facilitate reuse and maintainability in software architectures, designs and implementations; ability to decompose large, complex software systems into manageable subsystems with clearly defined interfaces
* Experience with Java is required
* Experience with integrating networking protocols such as Ethernet, USB, USB Audio and 802.11, IP, TCP/UDP, into mobile application software in iOS environments
* Experience with xCode, ObjectiveC and/or Swfit is required.
* Experience with BLE and native audio support on mobile platforms a plus.
* Demonstrated expertise with software development tools (IDEs) and network analyzers
* Experience with software version control and release, SVN or Git
* Demonstrated ability of working on complex assignments where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
* Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
* Determines methods on new assignments and provides guidance to other personnel
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.