We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world - come find yours.
The United IT team designs, develops and maintains massively scaling technology solutions that are brought to life with innovative architectures, data analytics and digital solutions.
Job overview and responsibilities
Security Operations Engineer- Should have a strong technical knowledge of Palo alto firewalls, Panorama, VSYS, tuning and monitoring. Extensive experience with Checkpoint Firewalls utilizing Provider-1 and VSX, working knowledge of Cisco ASA firewalls, B2B VPN's, Routing and some familiarity with Firemon management platform. Additional duties will include managing highly visible/risky changes, high priority incidents, and problem management utilizing ITIL v3 foundation best practices. AWS experience is a plus.
* Works closely with Network Engineering, Network Architecture and Information Security to stay abreast of upcoming network related initiatives, as well as, notifies these groups of re-occurring issues within the network realm
* Responsible for life cycle management of production devices
* Effectively communicates with IT senior leadership, technical teams, and business leadership throughout United
* Actively participate in the United Daily System Operations briefing, as needed, representing Security Operations Management with a focus on improving IT Services to all United end user
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and / or training equaling 7years or more experience
* CNSE or ACE - Palo Alto
* CCSE - CheckPoint
* 5 years of Palo Alto experience
* 5 years of Checkpoint R77 experience
* 3 year of Provider-1 experience
* Knowledge of Cisco ASA's
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
* Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualifications
* Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position