Do you enjoy empowering creative talent with cutting-edge graphics tools, workflows, and features? Would you like to design and implement real time rendering algorithms that can leverage the ever growing power of graphics hardware on current and future platforms? Are you willing and able to engage directly with development customers to gather requirements, obtain feedback, and iterate new systems to a polished sheen? Do you take pride in your ability to propose coherent solutions to complex problems involving multiple customer groups and tricky technology constraints? Would you like to work on daring worlds that bring people together, sitting next to top industry talent, at a company that jealously guards work-life balance?
As a Senior Engine Graphics Engineer at Bungie, you will help build future generations of graphics technology. You will learn our engine's capabilities, then help us expand them by building features and pipelines that empower our team to craft incredible visual experiences. Most importantly, you will work with an exciting and high-energy team to create the best and most technologically-impressive games in the world.
* Build and maintain production-quality C++ code
* Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team to build amazing new technology, including forays beyond the core C++ engine (e.g. C# tools or DCC workflow improvements)
* Invent, extend, and maintain features, workflows, and tools
* Substantial knowledge of real-time graphics, including 3+ years of professional experience
* 3+ years of professional experience in C++
* Strong communication skills
* Experience developing tools and workflows
* Experience developing rendering algorithms on modern console architectures and/or PC DX11+
* Experience working with multi-platform systems
* Experience working in C#
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.