Senior Embedded Software Engineer AUTOSAR, Platform Software
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Embedded Software Engineer AUTOSAR, Platform Software. This position requires an experienced professional with an embedded software or firmware development background and experience in AUTOSAR. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
* Design and develop complex platform software (low level and middleware) for powertrain electronic control units, from prototype to production
* Use your AUTOSAR expertise to define and drive the implementation of the AUTOSAR architecture for electronic controls units
* Provide guidance for other software engineers on the Platform Software team on the subject of AUTOSAR
* Be responsible for development of highly reliable and critical electric vehicle components
* Provide design, development, and debug support for integrating individual functions into the control unit
* Ensure optimization of platform software through design reviews and code reviews
* Develop a design and/or product validation test program to ensure robustness of design
* Proficiency in one of the programming languages C/C++
* A proven track record of developing and delivering AUTOSAR compliant software for embedded devices or controllers
* Knowledge of the AUTOSAR stack and familiarity with an AUTOSAR configuration tool
* Experience in reading schematics and data sheets
* Hands-on experience with on-chip debugging tools and troubleshooting both software and hardware
* Experience with board bring-up
* Experience with scripting tools and methods to optimize SW development and testing activities
* BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields
* MS preferred
Be part of something amazing:
Come work alongside some of the best and most accomplished minds in the industry. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, Lucid Motors is making significant breakthroughs in clean technology.
Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we'd love to have you join our team!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate the differences that make up our team, our products, and our community.
About Lucid Motors
Lucid Motors is a luxury mobility company reimagining what a car can be.