Senior ELINT Analyst(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 207586
Location: Vienna, VA US
Job Category: Intelligence
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is seeking an enthusiastic Sr. ELINT Analyst in the Vienna, Va area. If you have an in-depth knowledge of foreign radar and datalink systems, applicable tools for analysis, and proven ability to perform required analysis in a timely manner. If you have the ability to perform complex analyses and to communicate its results using accurate, concise, effective writing and thorough descriptive and graphical presentations. If you have good facilitation skills to bring diverse groups together on issues and reach consensus across stakeholders, join CACI to put your skills to work on a team of like minded individuals.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Senior Analyst performing technical ELINT interpretative analysis for system assessments to help characterize performance and capabilities.
* Senior ELINT analyst position applies in-depth knowledge of radar and datalink systems and theory, and familiarity with software and hardware based tools to characterize waveforms and interpret data to assess system performance.
* Communicate complex analysis results using accurate, concise and effective writing and thorough descriptive and graphical presentations.
* Coordinate diverse groups together on issues and reach consensus across stakeholders.
* Work alongside government staff and contractors; provide training to government staff.
* Research technology and current events to maintain awareness and understanding of assigned portfolio of systems.
* Apply dynamic conceptual, quantitative, organizational, research, writing, verbal communications and graphical representation skills.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active TS//SCI clearance with polygraph
* BS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent training (e.g., MESAP graduate)
* 10 years of experience performing Technical ELINT analysis for system assessments with 5 of those years in the last 10
* 5 years of experience with technical writing
* Demonstrated ability to mentor analysts and provide technical review of written products
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Masters or PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics
* Experience developing radar systems
* Experience applying digital signal processing (DSP) techniques and concepts such as pulse compression, ambiguity functions, and matched filtering
* Experience creating Range-Doppler maps
What We Can Offer You:
* Prestigious role at Sponsor-facility helping answer tough Intelligence Questions.
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.