Senior eDiscovery Systems Analyst-Washington, DC
Req #: 222073
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: DOJ MBI
* Leads team of eDiscovery Systems Analysts at client site.
* Provides technical guidance to agency staff.
* Liaison between CACI technical staff and case teams.
* Consults with COR, Government Case Managers, and agency staff as to system requirements and proposed technical approach to IT needs.
* Based on information gathered from such consultations, determines system and project requirements.
* On smaller projects, may perform entire range of technical support, including data file conversions, program validations and testing, etc.
* Performs systems evaluations.
* Makes presentations of findings, recommendations, and specifications in formal reports and in oral presentations.
* Also consults with COR regarding task orders, scheduling of work, personnel assignments, priorities and progress reporting; plans, staffs, schedules and develops cost estimates for work to be performed under task orders.
* Reports on contract and task order progress.
* Directs and supervises personnel assigned to perform on task orders, ensuring conformance to work standards and ensuring that the technical design conforms to functional requirements.
* Ensures successful completion of work, timeliness of deliverables, and quality control.
* Prepares system/technical documentation. Works under configuration management plan.
* Performs and supervises the technical aspects of the tasks.
* Primary technical tasks are: day-to-day intake and loading of data into Clearwell and Relativity systems, and will serve as the first line of support for both IT and end-user questions that arise.
* Foundational experience with Windows Server, data extraction, transformation and loading.
* Experience loading to Relativity and Clearwell.
* Must demonstrate substantial, hands-on, successful experience in actually doing the work on the systems being used, usually at least five years of such experience. For example, if most of the databases will be set up using Concordance on a Windows server accessed via the JCON network, the Senior Systems Analyst should have substantial experience, and expertise, in actually doing the work of setting up, populating, troubleshooting, maintaining, documenting, and training users in Concordance databases in that environment.
* Other systems environments will require other specific sets of skills.
* Requires broad knowledge of the Government's IT environments, including office automation networks, and PC and server based databases and applications.
* Experience in a litigation support environment extremely helpful.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
* Supervisory experience very strongly preferred.
* Ability to lead a technical team, and to give it direction, will be very important, as will the demonstrated ability to analyze the attorneys' needs, and to design and implement a whole system solution responsive to those needs.
* Undergraduate degree strongly preferred; preferably in the computer science or information management/technology disciplines.
* A DOJ MBI is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Experience with tools such as iPro eCapture and Law PreDiscovery to de-duplicate and process data
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.