The Senior Drupal / Full Stack Developer will work with our international team of marketing, creative, and programming professions to push the boundaries of our digital presence. This talented and driven web development expert will help maintain and set architectural direction for our expansive portfolio of Drupal-based web properties and will have the opportunity to solve a variety of interesting problems on how to engage online with our partners and customers both domestically and internationally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Working with digital marketing managers and partner agencies to develop engaging experiences with mobile-friendly, responsive user interfaces.
* Supporting and maintaining our extensive global portfolio of web properties in multiple languages and optimizing websites according to SEO development best practices.
* Ensuring the quality of web development activities by helping manage development sprints, performing code reviews, and by setting architectural direction on new features and projects.
* Working with marketing specialists and analysts to translate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) into analytics code and applying tagging best practices to measure conversions; implementing optimization code (A/B, multivariate, personalization).
* Conducting exploratory projects prototyping new UX ideas and working with digital marketing departments in defining experiences for the purpose of driving engagement and lead generation.
* Associate's degree in Computer Sciences, or other comparable education required.
* 5 years of web development experience.
* 3 years building and maintaining sites built on Drupal 7 CMS with demonstrable core concepts of the Drupal API and coding standards (Applicants should provide an online portfolio or links to previous work).
* Experience with internationalization (i18n) and best-practices.
* Experience with site analytics tools and tag management systems (preferably Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager).
* Expertise in performance optimization best practices, troubleshooting, and tools (preferably NewRelic).
* Expertise in SEO best practices; knowledge of Node and isomorphic JS principals for SEO.
* Familiarity with site maps, wire frames, mockups/comps.
* Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
* Understanding of web site hosting and server technology.
* Experience with Git and basic workflows.
* Agency experience or exposure developing for and working with Marketing organizations.
* Experience with Drupal 8 CMS.
* Knowledge and experience with Decoupled (Headless) Drupal.
* Basic knowledge of front-end SPA frameworks (Angular, React, or Vue.js preferred).
* Experience with Drupal 3rd party API integrations.
* Experience with Symphony Framework.
* Experience with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud and with managed cloud services such as Pantheon or Acquia Cloud.
* Experience with Marketing technologies (HubSpot, Marketo, SalesForce).
* Experience using Agile / Scrum development methodology.
* Proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES:
* Customer Focus: Customer focused & service-oriented mentality, and high energy individual with the drive to win.
* Sense of Urgency: Ability to effectively deal with unforeseen crises with quick analysis and decisive direction.
* Motivational Characteristics: This position requires high energy and an unsurpassed drive to win - Every Time!
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.