Imagine new horizons....
* The Digital Team (web development) within DASSAULT SYSTEMES in Waltham, MA works closely with our internal clients, designers, business stakeholders and the rest of the development team to ensure an effective, visually appealing and intuitive product
* This team and this role is responsible for building the interaction between the design and development teams and shorten the time to market for the DASSAULT SYSTEMES brand website.
What will your job be?
* As a Senior Lead contributor to the team, you will be involved in all aspects of application development including interpreting requirements, design, development, maintenance and testing.
* This role will be responsible for leading and collaborating with the design and UX team to formulate effective, fluid designs and transposing those requirements into a working theme.
* Work with a team to build a functional production Drupal 8 website creating custom themes, templates and features as well as enhance existing Drupal 8 customizations
The Challenges Ahead
* You will need a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JS, etc.) and a rich understanding of current design trends; experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
* Build responsive, modular CSS with SASS that plays well across multiple browsers, platforms and devices including smartphones and tablets
* Source control will be done through Git with a need to maintain and merge branches across teams
Your key success factors
* Technical Bachelor's Degree required with preferred studies of Computer Science
* Expert level experience Drupal 8 development practices and principles
* Advanced site building experience including deep familiarity with various Drupal modules
* Experience creating custom Drupal modules
* Expert level knowledge of server side scripting languages - primarily PHP
* Mastery of relational database development and best practices
* Expert level experience with MySQL database development
* High level working knowledge of Docker, Drush, Acquia BLT, Jenkins and Gherkin
* Strong experience using LAMP environments and Git for development and source control
* Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks' vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes is a company that provides project lifecycle management solutions that enable businesses to create and share experiences in 3D.