* Conducts facilitated working sessions with technical experts
* Effectively deals with a multitude of ambiguity by confidently walking through an undefined situation regarding requirements and politics
* Ability to conduct hands-on development and configuration for POCs/POVs
* Design and present technology architecture and solution overviews
* Create presentation materials with emphasis on simplifying complex ideas into digestible topics
* Apply technical aptitude and design patters across multiple industry verticals and use cases
* Lead teams of 2-7+ technical resources
* Traveling to client locations
* Experience in Mobile and Web application development and cloud apps
* Background with custom application development using object oriented programming technologies like .NET or Java
* Experience with fundamental database concepts (including data modeling and integration)
* Experience with the use or creation of REST/SOAP-based web services, service bus, or streaming technologies
* Experience or understanding of SaaS or PaaS application development (such as Salesforce, OutSystems, Office365)
* Experience with implementing solutions in the leading cloud providers (including AWS, Azure)
* Experience leading teams
* 5-7+ years of experience in technology consulting
* US Citizen or GC Holder
Sense Corp powers insight-driven organizations.
We turn data into actionable insights and transform organizations for the digital era.
Our people, culture, and how we engage with our clients are differentiators. Brilliant, Creative, Human, and Fun exemplify who we are. We are regularly recognized as a Best Place to Work by Austin, Houston, Dallas, and St. Louis Business Journals. With operations in Austin, Atlanta, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and St. Louis we serve mid-market to Fortune 50 companies.
The Sense Corp Compass
We may be the only management consulting firm in the country where being brilliant isnt enough to land you a job. Sense Corp people must be brilliant, creative, human, and fun all at once. In other words, we hire terrific, well-rounded people. Its one reason clients love working with us. And its why we enjoy working with each other. We may not sound like typical consultants but thats OK. We dont think like them either.
Visit us at www.sensecorp.com.