The Integer Group is searching for a Senior Digital Producer based in our Denver, CO headquarters to lead the delivery of best-in-class digital experiences.
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional understanding of digital production - most specifically the production, processes, functions and requirements as it relates to executing and launching website experiences. This role will be working with a variety of high-performance teams, with one common goal: to produce great work, that works. The business deliverables across teams is a variety of small to large projects with varying degrees of complexity, of which create a fast-paced environment - multitasking management and high attention to detail is a must!
The Senior Digital Producer will lead daily business operations on their assigned teams. Primary areas of focus include developing team operational workflows and managing projects from briefing through completion. This includes having an acute awareness of the big picture in relation to the project requirements and ecosystem, while simultaneously tracking and managing the granular details every step of the way.
The Senior Digital Producer is a specialist for all digital and technical deliverables. This position requires effective collaboration and participation in strategic planning to help guide best practices across all teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
* Serves as the lead point of contact and communication hub on all digital client projects; ensures that all communication is complete, accurate and timely.
* Manages cross-functional teams and projects throughout the development and production lifecycle with a focus on timeline management, prioritization, risk mitigation, quality control standards and operational success.
* Is exceptionally organized - structuring and prioritizing workload, and helping teams stay focused on key priorities, milestones, and deadlines.
* Capable of understanding and leading technical conversations with developers, technical production artists, strategists, UX, creative, third-party vendors, and clients as necessary. Distills complex discussions into actionable next steps.
* Ability to effectively research, estimate, and create sound project statements of work - then solidify with team(s) to develop final estimates and scope based on project definitions.
* Capable of resource management and prioritization (trafficking, capacity planning, resource leveling).
* Monitors projects for accuracy, efficiency, and functionality throughout the lifecycle of the program. Identifies and helps achieve resolution on project issues.
* Leads teams in daily WorkFront use, ongoing training and best practices development.
* Contributes to scope development and planning against a variety of client needs
* Creates project estimates, issues POs, tracks production costs, and manages client revisions and approvals by using departmental and agency financial software and tools.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU'LL BRING:
* 5-7 years digital/interactive agency experience required in advertising, marketing, or digitally-focused organizations
* Experience producing technically complex digital/interactive projects with a specific focus in the direct-to-consumer/eCommerce space a plus.
* A great set of examples demonstrating your responsibilities in the delivery of websites, applications, and other technical projects.
* Solid foundation of Project Management experience, activities, and skills. Familiarity with a range of project management and development methodologies and tools (i.e. waterfall, scrum, kanban, WorkFront, JIRA, etc).
* Experience and familiarity with Sketch, Invision, Zeplin and other current industry standard applications. Foundational knowledge of software, tools, techniques, and various file formats used within digital deliverables.
* Hands on experience managing content in CMS environments
* Experience working with Google Analytics & SEO/SEM
* Experience participating in and managing both functional and content QA
* Proven ability to effectively manage multiple client projects from beginning to end with tight deadlines
* A critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, high attention to detail and thoroughness in approach-proven ability to interact effectively with diverse teams.
* Exceptional organizational skills; able to juggle multiple projects as well as disparate information
* Solid decision-making skills; ready to identify and perform job functions with little or no supervision.
* Experience contributing to scope development for agency retainers, as well as one-off budgets for incremental or out-of-scope projects
* Strong financial skills including but not limited to estimating, client billing and reconciling budgets.
* Understanding of graphic design, prepress, and production processes helpful
* Strong desire to keep up with emerging technologies and best practices with a passion to share and inspire those around you
7245 West Alaska Drive
Lakewood, CO 80226
Interested? APPLY TODAY at integer.com/careers
About The Integer Group®
The Integer Group® is the world's leading commerce agency, relentlessly focused on delivering Great Work That Works. We believe in creativity that is fueled by data, informed by culture, and delivered to the touchpoints that create connections and ultimately drive transaction. Through shopper marketing, retail strategy & design, eCommerce, integrated branding, and Commerce Connections Media, we accelerate conversion and build a brand's lifetime bond with its consumers. It's what we call living at the Intersection of Branding and Selling®.
A key member of Omnicom Group Inc., The Integer Group has more than 1,100 associates in 25 offices across the globe, including locations in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North and South America. The Integer Group's clients include AT&T, FedEx, Mars/Wrigley, Michelin, Nestlé, P&G, PepsiCo, Starbucks and more.