The Microsoft 365 Creative Studio is looking for a Senior Web Designer who specializes in bringing digital brand experiences to life in a modern service brand world. This person will help conceptualize, design and deliver extraordinary visual and user-experience solutions for Microsoft 365 products. As a Sr. Web Designer in the Microsoft 365 Studio, you will be directly responsible for the creation of compelling and cutting-edge branded experiences across various digital properties, overseeing and managing agency creative and vendor executions, and working directly with business partners, site managers, and development teams. As part of the Microsoft 365 Studio, you be part of a growing creative team that is responsible for all aspects of bringing the Microsoft 365 brand to life. You will be at the forefront of technology, research, and user experience-surrounded by innovative and creative thinkers. We are looking for someone with high-end creative talent and passion for quality craftsmanship. This person should have a proven track record in bringing best-in-class branded experiences to life and delivering innovative design solutions for a variety of web properties. You should have excellent technical problem-solving skills and be able to multitask while working with minimal supervision on a wide variety of projects. You should possess a strong, dynamic personality and see a set of design constraints as a challenge for creativity.
* 8+ years of experience creating digital experiences (web, app, and/or product) including designing across mobile, tablet, and desktop
* Professional experience creating, maintaining, and building Enterprise and transactional websites and experiences
* Professional experience managing and overseeing agency and vendor teams
* Expertise in Adobe CS, Figma, XD, and Sketch
* Professional interactive design experience or equivalent degree
* Design-related degree or 8+ years working full time in an agency or in-house studio at a Senior or Associate Creative Director level
* Candidates will be requested to provide a portfolio as part of the screening process.
* Familiarity in designing across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop
* Passion for designing beautiful, usable, and meaningful web experiences
* Awesome portfolio with relevant experience
* Ability and comfort in presenting ideas to stakeholders, and business partners
* Ability to manage and oversee agency and vendor team
* 8+ years of experience creating digital experiences (Web Primary, App/Product Secondary)
Top Microsoft Success Factors include: Cross-group Collaboration, Communication Skills, Conviction and Courage, Drive for Results, and Organizational Agility
* Microsoft Web Framework (MWF) knowledge
* Adobe AEM 6.5 knowledge
* Front-end coding experience to help prototype design concepts
* Motion design experience
* App design experience
* Agency experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Partnering with the Creative Director, designers, front-end developers, writers, and other team members to create design concepts that visually express attributes of the brand and serve the intended user experience
* Designing rich modern user experiences that are progressive and responsive
* Quickly iterating on multiple interactive design solutions
* Effectively balancing issues around branding, visual identity, and interaction design
* Overseeing creative execution and driving studio priorities with agency partners and vendor team
* Driving the execution of design and delivering to deadlines in a self-directed manner
* Creating user task models, UI architecture, wireframes, process flows, interaction models, and visual design specs
* Staying up to date with latest design and technology trends
* Project management, ensuring all elements are delivered on time
* Collaborating and maintaining partner relationships
* Consistently drive and contribute to the overall creative acumen and growth of the Microsoft 365 Studio by being a creative powerhouse and outstanding individual contributor
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.