What you'll be doing...
As our Senior Automation Architect you will be responsible for designing, programming (scripting), testing and executing automated tests across our Digital, POS and CARE applications.
Your role will support various releases, such as the Enterprise Release, all weekly content releases, and adhoc release items.
* Execute, modify and enhance Selenium scripts for desktop/tablet and mobile applications.
* Architect Automation solutions, including well thought out execution plans.
* Manage, maintain and troubleshoot automated tests.
* Develop error handling and reporting methods.
* Custom Library development in java.
What we're looking for...
You have the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new applications. You are highly skilled in following good coding practices, and have the ability to work cross functionally with different team. You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Automated testing experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* QA Certifications.
* Experience working in a telecom environment.
* Development background.
* Architect experience.
* Five or more years of automated testing experience.
* Three or more years of Selenium experience.
* Four or more years of Selenium web driver with Java programming experience.
* Java scripting with Selenium web driver.
* One or more years of Appium/Mobile testing experience.
* Three or more years of SQL.
* Two or more years of C++.
* Experience with web protocols, and other protocols such as .net, java.
* Understanding of dynamic data.
* Experience with Digital environments for .Com and Mobile Native.
* Knowledge of XPATH and object oriented programming.
* Experience using Eclipse or IntelliJ for scripting and code debugging.
* Experience with JIRA and GIT version control.
* Experience in Cloud based/in-house device lab - such as Perfecto/Mint/Saucelabs/SeeTest.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.