At Carta we ship quickly and we ship often and so we must build and maintain tools and resources to enable our engineers to be as effective and innovative as possible.
We are looking for engineers to help with building these systems to make our infrastructure resilient, secure, and scalable.
* Experience with hosting distributed systems on a cloud provider (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc)
* Experience with containerization (specifically, Docker and Kubernetes)
* 5+ years of professional experience in an operationally-focused role, such as DevOps or SRE strongly preferred
* "Infrastructure as code" tools such as Terraform or Cloudformation
* Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt
* Experience with compiled languages such as Java/Kotlin, and Golang
* Advanced shell script capabilities
* Web application development experience (Django, Rails, Netty)
* Experience with CI/CD tooling (Jenkins, Bamboo, CircleCI)
* Experience with build systems (Maven, Gradle)
* Experience with monitoring tools (Datadog, NewRelic, AppDynamics, SignalFx, Prometheus, statsd, collectd)
* Experience with alerting tools (Sensu, Nagios)
* Strong communication skills
* Regularly works in team environments
Pluses (Experience with...)
* Python with Django
Carta is creating the ownership network that maps the world's assets. Check out who we are and how we work here.
At Carta we want to create an environment for Carta's owners - you - to do your best work, by offering competitive benefits and perks:
We are committed to WELLNESS:
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Competitive PTO and unlimited sick time
We are committed to INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE:
* 401k matching program
We are committed to A SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
* Commuter benefits
* Catered lunch and unlimited snacks
* Cell phone stipend
We are committed to LIFELONG LEARNING:
* Unlimited reimbursement for work related books
* Fast paced work environment geared towards professional growth
Carta is backed by many of the best investors in the world, including Social Capital (Slack, Intercom, Box), Union Square Ventures (Twitter, Twilio, Coinbase), Menlo Ventures (Uber, Warby Parker), Spark Capital (Oculus VR, Slack, Cruise Automation), Meritech Capital (GoFundMe, Looker, Snowflake), and Tribe Capital.