Work with Oracle's world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Managed Cloud Services application operations delivery team is responsible for providing technical services to support customer environment provisioning, software integration and implementation, data and environment migration, and major product upgrades for the Fusion Middleware products. Team members are recognized for Fusion Middleware (FMW) product and technology expertise and understanding of how they are applied to build customer solutions. They are called upon to create standards for architecture and sizing, help customers develop solutions to solve business problems, and develop project and technical plans to upgrade software, modify configurations, change integration solutions, and add additional functionality. The team has global membership and responds to customer requests and incidents around the clock, 7 days a week.
This position requires experience and proficiency with configuring, troubleshooting, managing, and maintaining the following Oracle technologies:
* WebLogic Server/JRockit/HotSpot: Configuration, WLST scripting, administration, troubleshooting, patching, JVM sizing and performance tuning, administering cluster topologies. Manage Java and WebLogic SSL keystores. Performing application server hardening to protect against malicious attacks.
* Fusion Middleware (FMW) 11g and 12c: WebCenter Suite including Content and Imaging, SOA Suite, BPM Suite, WebCenter Sites- Administer, troubleshoot, integrate, manage via CLI and Fusion Middleware Control, plan/execute patching and major upgrades. Triage and resolve critical outage and availability incidents for the FMW products.
* FMW 11g Identity Management (IDM) Suite and Access Management (IAM) Suite: Configure IDM components to protect applications and other FMW products, troubleshoot authentication issues, manage LDAP directories
* Oracle Database Server 11g and 12c: Schema and object management, create and execute SQL scripts. Experience managing RAC and Data Guard configurations.
* Design, build, test Linux shell and python scripts to support Operations task automation and life-cycle maintenance activities.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.