We're growing our engineering team and seeking members who want to set the tone for what technology in the wholesale industry looks like. You'll tackle complex problems and build the systems that support emerging, independent businesses all the way up to global brands and retailers. Our clients rely on our products to grow their business and we are committed to building a fast and scalable product that they love, all while using best practices and the latest technologies. Our engineers are given a greenfield of opportunity to advance their skills, work collaboratively and see their solutions make an immediate impact for brands and retailers. Read the JOOR Engineering Blog to learn more.
Who We Are:
JOOR is wholesale's leading digital marketplace and data exchange, connecting the world's best brands and top retailers for faster, easier, and smarter business. The only platform serving the needs of both buyers and sellers, there are more than 8,600 brands and 190,000 retail locations on JOOR. Brands and retailers with a Full Access subscription to JOOR rid themselves of manual processes and grow their businesses through more efficient and impactful exchange of product data, order processing, assortment planning, and real-time analytics. JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
We are a team of wholesale industry experts and technologists passionate about transforming the wholesale industry through disruptive products and services. Join us!
* We welcomed an exciting new CEO and management team
* We are building software that is transforming an industry
* Our industry-leading technology won an American Business (Stevie) Award
* We are global and rapidly growing
* We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
* We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What We're Looking For:
* 3+ years experience within a Senior role either in Devops or as a Developer
* Someone wanting to do both DevOps and engineering. We are a teaching org and want engineers to understand devops tools/concepts and devops to be up for coding.
* Experience in our stack is a plus, we use:
* Python/Django for the backend with GraphQL
* React/Redux on the frontend
* Docker/Kubernetes/Jenkins used from development to production
* Code reviews and unit tests for all code
* All ops configuration is checked in for code
* Everything in AWS
What We Offer:
* Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
* Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
* Need a break? Flexible "My Time" policy - We want you at your best!
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k plans
* Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
* Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company's performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JOOR is a provider of an online wholesale digital marketplace that connects fashion brands with retailers.