Requisition ID: 223267
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
Hiring Manager: Erica Leung
Recruiter Name: Priya Chakraborty
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
SAP HCM Cloud is looking for a seasoned Security Engineer/Architect with strong DevOps engineering background and extensive application security experience to help with DevOps security initiatives and implement best practices in the areas of infrastructure, network security, secure by default architecture and secure coding. The engineer will be part of the Application Security team under CISO office and work closely with the CTO office chief architects, Compliance, Engineering and Operation teams. The engineer needs to work independently as well as integrated into a scrum team in lean DevOps culture to introduce and execute DevSecOps best practices, make decisions based on risk analysis, create and enforce cyber security policy. A qualified candidate should have 6+ years of hands-on experience with network and application-level security in a production environment and public cloud experience. Container and SaaS enterprise software experience is a must.
* Be part of a cross organizational team responsible for designing and promoting secure by default architecture and development practices.
* Work closely with the InfoSec, Operations and Engineering teams to craft and enforce security policy as relates to DevOps, infrastructure and beyond.
* Work primarily on integrating security concepts and checkpoints into the CI/CD pipeline and containerization process.
* Collaborate effectively with other teams including architects, Risk Management, Compliance and product development teams to implement best practices, remediate vulnerabilities, educate employees, and keep the customer data safe.
* Execute security operation control to respond to and mitigate security incidents.
* Analyze and harden existing infrastructure, automation, application coding and DevOps process
* Promote security concepts continuously into product development organization and keep up with the incredible growth of the business.
* Expert experience with all aspects of security in SaaS application and API driven technical stack
* Hands-on experience with major DevOps tools and technologies
* Working experience with CI/CD pipeline, containerization and microservices transformation.
* Solid understanding of SaaS and multi-tenancy application design
* Expert knowledge and practice with multiple public clouds
* Strong Linux administration and scripting experience
* Minimum of 4 years supporting production environments
* Experience in requirements identification, solution analysis/testing, and product selection
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
Nice to have:
* Experience with database technologies
* Vendor solution evaluation and management experience
* Penetration testing/vulnerability testing/auditing experience
* Experience with scaling infrastructure and process inside a rapidly growing business.
* Exposure to at least one of the compliance frameworks is a plus.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.