Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
We do it at scale, with over 12 million reachable accounts and over 1.6 million weekly active users, figures which are still rapidly growing every year. Our mission is to drive and support the systems that power this growth with nimble, safe, secured & monitored self-service infrastructure and tools, and we are looking for you to join our team.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that's okay. We're not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We're building something that supports people over their lifetime. As Rally Health founder and CEO Grant Verstandig says, "We get to do amazing work every day that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better."
* Administration of AWS resources using modern config based tooling (Terraform)
* Develop and maintain automation scripts by submitting PRs and participating in code reviews (github)
* Build monitors and alerts that actively keep uptime high, and production incidents low (Splunk, Datadog, New Relic)
* When it gets off the rails, you'd expect to troubleshoot and repair linux hosts via command line (Ubuntu, bash)
* You would work with developers to provide agile and secure fast lanes to get code from keyboard to production through automation tooling (Jenkins)
* We take reducing on-call pages seriously, but you should expect to participate in a reasonably shared on-call rotation that rewards proactivity and de-emphasizes "heroing" (PagerDuty)
* We handle healthcare data, so you'll be expected to observe HIPAA and related laws, and should think critically about decision-making and data-defense
* Proficient with one or more non-bash scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Go)
* Experience with container hosting platforms (Apache Mesos, Kubernetes)
* Experience administering, debugging and configuring Ubuntu hosts using tooling (Ansible, Packer, Chef)
* You have maintained one or more DB technologies (MongoDB, Postgres preferred)
Our projects are run without regard to geography. You will be working on teams with members in Washington, D.C., Chicago, and San Francisco, and we welcome applications to any of those offices.
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America's diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Rally Health
Rally Health is a company providing personalized data-driven information and recommendations.