We are seeking a unicorn to join our industry leading technology team co-founded by the former CTO of salesforce.com.
Desired Skills & Expertise
* Operations and Devops mentality for deploying servers and SaaS product on AWS using automated techniques including scripting languages and build tools such as bash, git, gradle, Java, Selenium tests, Python, Chef, etc. Other skill areas include networking (DNS, load balancing), logging, etc.
* Experience with AWS services including EC2, S3, SES, SQS, and Athena. Experience in performance and cost of AWS services.
* Committed to operational excellence using the latest monitoring tools available, including Prometheus, Graphana, OpsGenie, sentry, Site24X7 and Sumo
* Performance oriented mentality around database design including horizontal scale-out, high availability, data consistency and backups. Experience with MongoDB a big plus. Ability to author multi-threaded performance test suites a plus, preferably using Java, python scripts, etc. Strong belief in test automation for correctness and performance.
* Experience with monitoring and management tools such as nagios, munin, Splunk a strong plus. Familiarity with visualizations and dashboard design also a plus.
* Familiarity with data driven and data focused applications, data scalability techniques; ideally, knowledge of SQL as well as modern NoSql techniques
* Ability to tune Java applications and understanding memory management and garbage collection a plus.
* Curiosity about business problems and using modern infrastructure to solve real world challenges. Potential to work on the core application as well as above deployment areas.
Duetto is bringing progressive 'big data' cloud technology to the enterprise side of the travel business, a massive industry ripe for innovation that represents almost 10% of global GDP. Led by former Salesforce.com CTO Craig Weissman and travel industry expert Patrick Bosworth, we use predictive analytics to help hotels make more money through smarter pricing decisions.
Duetto is located in downtown San Francisco with offices in Las Vegas and across the globe. Our team is Series D funded by an impressive list of investors including Warburg Pincus, Accel, Battery Ventures, Icon Ventures, Altimeter Capital, Trinity Ventures, and Benchmark Capital, as well as notable individual investors from the technology and travel communities.
At Duetto, we are committed to creating an atmosphere of inclusion and acceptance. We believe that by cultivating a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, we will continue to lead the industry with our cutting-edge platform-based hospitality technology. Duetto offers an open and collaborative work environment with competitive benefits packages including 12-20 weeks of fully-paid parental leave, flexible work hours, 28+ days of PTO per year (including holidays), company-funded commuter benefits, and frequent community-building events.