We are looking for highly talented and motivated DevOps Engineers who love coding and solving problems using Automation.
You will be part of a strong team of talented Engineers focused on Infrastructure and Data Platform automation and providing IaaS services in Public and Private Cloud Platforms.
Primary Skills used are -
1. Chef architecture, development and Configuration Management
3. Automation using bash, Ruby, Python and/or Powershell
4. Excellent knowledge of Linux systems
5. Good knowledge of databases - Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
6. Highly motivated, problem-solver and a fast learner
7. Excellent Agile software development skills and Version Control (Git)
8. Well versed in working with minimal supervision, in a fast-paced DevOps team
What you will do:
* Automate Public and Private cloud environments by utilizing tools such as Chef, Ansible and Jenkins
* Architect and build automation for Linux and Windows systems
* Architect and build automation for Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL database platforms
* Configuration Management of servers with Chef.
* Utilize scripting languages such as: ruby, python, bash, and powershell.
* Follow a continuous deployment, continuous integration model for server provisioning and application deployment.
* Set configuration standards for automation, virtualization, storage and Linux systems.
* Address escalated infrastructure issues, and monitor infrastructure components for performance, capacity, failures, and uptime.
* Work within strict time frames following change management protocols to provide maximum uptime.
* Implement, review, and adhere to security policies along with working with audit teams.
* Research and remediate system vulnerabilities.
* Interact and coordinate with architects, vendors, hardware engineers, operating system engineers, and internal business partners.
* Professionally represent the Engineering and Delivery team as a technical consultant on projects.
* Maintain documentation of all infrastructure related components including build and modifications.
* Maintain a solid working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends
Do you have?
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study, or equivalent experience
* 7+ years relevant experience
* Senior level experience building automation in Chef cookbooks
* Extensive scripting experience with Ruby, Python, and/or Bash and other scripting type languages
* Automation experience in Public and/or Private cloud environments, with a strong understanding of infrastructure as code
* Experience in continuous deployment and lifecycle management using tools such as Git, Stash, and Jenkins
* Senior Linux engineering skills, and working knowledge of Windows
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
What will set you apart:
* Automation by designing, building and testing Ansible Playbooks
* Administration knowledge for Linux
* Administration knowledge for Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
* Knowledge of building automation using AWX
* Experience configuring and administrating high availability clusters, and disaster recovery implementations
* Knowledge in Security compliance including PCI and SOX
* Experience supporting cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services
* Experience with multiple scripting/programming languages including Python, Ruby, JAVA, .NET, and Powershell
* Experience with Hadoop
* Experience with project management collaboration tools and processes including Jira, Confluence, and Scrum
Primary Location City/State:
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.