EMX Digital, is a new programmatic marketplace which offers more powerful media solutions across supply, demand and data to publishers, advertisers, ad tech providers and agencies, including increased efficiencies, heightened transparency and an overall lift in ROI. EMX combines the services of an automated global marketplace specializing in direct-to-consumer access through technologies like header bidding, with a leading deterministic data and decisioning platform for advertisers and brands. As an integrated business, EMX gives clients access to a unified supply chain providing access to more audiences on all screens, including TV, OOH, mobile and desktop. Anchored within Engine, EMX is part of an international advertising powerhouse that affords us the ability to be a part of end-to-end marketing solutions for many of the world's most recognizable brands.
EMX Digital is looking for a DevOps expert to join our agile team and help us scale. As a DevOps Engineer, you will design, develop, and deliver our products and services as we operate in a world where 2 extra milliseconds of latency can make or break. Above all, we love people who possess a drive and passion in creating innovative, state of the art products and services that want to consistently push the industry and our business to new levels.
* Design, develop 1M+ qps scalable infrastructure with AWS and continue to grow your skills in running secure and scalable applications for highly available, multi-region, AWS deployments
* Teach, influence and work with a collaborative team of engineers, product managers, and designers to deploy and operate our system
* Build automation tools to streamline the deployment of releases and hot-fixes
* Configure and monitor data center infrastructure (load balancer, firewall, switches, instances, etc.)
* Design load balancing, failover, and alerting systems for best-in-class 24x7 high availability across all services
* Bring expertise on troubleshooting applications, database, and networking performance and failures
* Continuously identify process improvement in the production environment and develop appropriate resolutions
* A BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering or related field is a plus!
* 6+ years' DevOps experience owning the architecture using AWS
* Built, scaled and maintained high-frequency and heavy load systems
* Experience with Linux, scripting (PHP, Python or Bash), server automation, SQL, GIT
* 24/7 ownership of the stack and available to support in the event of systems failure
* Monitor, troubleshoot, address issues and trace it back to a root cause
* Solid low-latency networking knowledge
* Unlimited paid time off
* 401(k) employer contributions
* Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Entertainment and travel discounts
* Family-friendly benefits
* Relaxed dress code
* Collaborative environment
* Shiny new MacBook Air or Pro
* Surround yourself with some of the smartest people in the industry
To all recruitment agencies - not accepting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job's alias, employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.