We are a 150+ person team funded by top-tier firms, based in Santa Monica, CA with satellite offices in San Francisco. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hard-working people working to fix America's broken healthcare system. Americans spend over $400 billion per year on prescriptions and too many people simply can't afford the medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people's lives better every day.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to support our engineering work, with a strong focus on the underlying infrastructure that we need to get from source code to production, plus keep it happy once it's there. We need someone who understands software development, but enjoys all the things necessary to improving deploying, monitoring, and operating production services.
We're building out infrastructure and infrastructure tooling in AWS, working with technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, and Spinnaker. We'd love if you had experience in them, but we're also interested in people excited to learn them if you're an experienced engineer who has worked to solve comparable problems.
* Design, implement, and maintain highly available infrastructure on AWS and Kubernetes
* Develop effective tooling to accelerate deploy and release management
* Build and implement monitoring and logging services
* Work with application engineering to cultivate operational standards
Skills and Qualifications:
* Strong experience with release pipelines, including blue/green deployments and multiple stages, in a > 100 node environment
* Used infrastructure automation tooling including Terraform, Ansible, or similar
* Software development experience in a language like Python or Go along with knowledge of shell scripting
* Hands on experience building automated Linux infrastructure on cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
* Nice to have: experience with container-based infrastructure
GoodRx is America's leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.