Location: Canton, MA, US
Dunkin' Brands- Information Technology
Network Operations Center Engineer
Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let's chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world's leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin' Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
What You'll Be Working On-
* Monitoring, supporting, and tuning critical business systems such as the Dunkin' mobile application
* Develops, "Key Performance Indicators" for measuring application health
* Develops standardized technical documentation (work flows)
* Performs Infrastructure and application maintenance
* Develops and implements methodologies, policies and procedures to ensure that systems are in compliance with and consistent with Dunkin' Brands SDLC standards
* Ensures that processes and documentation are adequate and effective to meet specifications and audit requirements
* Conducts root cause investigations to prevent incidents from re-occurring. Summarizes and reports on investigations
What You'll Need-
* Experience with AWS cloud platforms and AWS Cloud-Watch implementations.
* Experience with APM, Dev Ops, Monitoring, and Automation (Chef, Docker, AWS Cloud, etc.)
* Experience in monitoring and alerting on cloud services (ex. Amazon) using CloudWatch, Splunk, New Relic, CatchPoint, SolarWinds or similar
* Thorough understanding of the host infrastructure (Physical vs VMs vs Cloud), upgrades and dependencies including patching methodologies/cycles
* Experience creating synthetic scripts (Selenium, Python) to monitor URLs and various synthetic processes
* Experience building AWS EC2 instances
* Experience developing and maintaining auto scaling and elastic load balancing (ELB) capabilities
* Ability to prioritize, troubleshoot, and communicate during incidents that impact our production environment
* Minimum 3 years' experience in various Unix platform (Solaris and Linux Operating systems)
* Minimum 3 years' experience with Microsoft Windows Servers infrastructure including Active Directory management and implementation
* Understanding of access management and security groups (i.e. LDAP, S3 bucket, CloudTrail, SSH, VPN, etc.)
* Should be able to architect security solutions such as intrusion prevention, penetration testing, scanning and monitoring to meet security controls in AWS platforms
* Minimum of 1 year experience architecting and building AWS cloud based platform and infrastructure; AWS certification would be a plus
* Bachelor's degree or certification with formal course work or equivalent knowledge in relevant core systems required
* Excellent communications skills with an emphasis on being able to present matters of technology in an easy to understand way for business customers
* Strong working knowledge of business processes and execution with an emphasis on utilization of best practices methodologies
* Flexibility in working with a rapidly changing environment on and off hours
* 1:30 release every Friday
* On site fitness gym
* Casual dress code- jeans every day!
* Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!