EY advises clients to understand, architect, select and implement bleeding-edge solutions required to efficiently run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas span E-commerce, Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skill set to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape.
You will work on a team developing, testing, deploying and supporting data- driven applications using .NET Framework.
Your key responsibilities
You will focus on the design, customization and optimization of Digital and Cloud-based solutions. You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and solutions that will bring our clients' digital vision and strategy to life.
Skills and attributes for success
* Actively participate in the design of software components. Use experience to help translate requirements into technical design and tasks. * Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally * Interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives * Assist with providing estimates on assigned tasks.
* Independently write quality code that is simple, reliable, and scalable.
* Analyze and fix moderate to complex problems during development and support. Document and communicate results appropriately.
* Participate in white-boarding sessions and impact analysis and explore methods and tools to improve the overall development process.
* Assist with providing estimates on assigned tasks.
* Learn new client information quickly, and translate data modeling, process modeling, and revision control systems.
To qualify for the role you must have
Ideally, you'll also have
* Degree emphasis in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS or Mathematics desired; master's degree in one of these areas preferred
* Certifications and prior consulting experience highly preferred
What we look for
We're interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of three weeks of vacation plus 10 observed holidays and 3 paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry * Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career * The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.