POSITION: SENIOR DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Provide first and second level support to the Bank's end-user computing environments including PC platforms and line of business applications. Provide an escalation point for junior Helpdesk staff and collaboration with system administrators to ensure excellent customer service. These goals will be achieved by phone, on-site or email / system management solution in a timely and accurate fashion.
Key Result Areas:
* Installation, repair, maintenance, and upgrades of PC hardware and peripherals to ensure optimal performance
* Maintain user & email accounts in Microsoft Active Directory/Exchange and support end-user moves, additions, changes, and terminations
* Provide administration of key IT systems including Secure File Transfer solutions, web gateway and disk encryption
* Provide support for the Banking Core System including updates to test / production environments, supporting end users and coordinating support resources with the vendor as needed
* Maintain and support user remote access accounts
* Support the end-user community in the installation, configuration & relocation of PCs and PC related peripherals
* Perform on site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex PC problems for end users, and suggest and implement solutions, including offsite repair as needed
* Provide support for the Bank's mobile devices and associated systems
* Provide remote support for the Bank's business customers in conjunction with Cash Management ensuring a quality experience and customer satisfaction
* Provide support for the bank's ATM's by clearing minor faults and escalating to 3rd party vendor for service calls as needed
* Work with third-party vendors to place and track service calls for PC's, printers and peripherals to ensure problem resolution
* Assist IT Manager with hardware and software purchases as needed
* Participate on a rotating after hours schedule for phone support function
* Contribute to the implementation of all IT related policies and procedures
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and customers
* Manage and coordinate small projects such as application upgrades, new application installations
* Perform root cause analysis using problem management discipline to resolve ongoing issues and problems
* Perform additional duties as required
* BS in Information Technology or equivalent experience
* Information Technology Certifications (Microsoft, CompTIA, etc.) preferred
* Minimum 4 years experience with end-user support in a Windows / Active Directory environment
* Experienced in the use and installation of PC operating systems and MS Office applications
* Basic understanding of network technologies (OSI Model Layers 1-3) from an end-user support perspective
* Strong interpersonal communications & documentation skills
* Ability to move/handle equipment weighing approximately 40 lbs
* Ability to work flexible work schedule; ie. weekends and evenings on occasion
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service financial institution with approximately $3.7 billion in assets that is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities it serves. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services and has branches located in Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Burlington, Cambridge, Charlestown, Concord, Lexington, Newton, and Watertown.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.