You are efficient, thorough and great at prioritization. You should also be a great communicator as you will be the first line of defense for our internal users' IT needs. Your typical day will be filled with monitoring a ticket queue, helping to hit important metrics, contributing to our knowledge base, and coming up with innovative ways to better the IT experience for Glassdoor employees as we rapidly grow.
* Help triage, respond and resolve tickets received into our global IT Helpdesk, which supports our 7 global offices.
* Monitor internal IT support channels and field walk-up support requests from coworkers.
* Identify gaps in IT experience and attack them independently
* Provide day-to-day support and troubleshooting of Mac/PC systems, mobile devices, office printers, A/V and Video Conferencing systems.
* Solve issues effectively and efficiently - know when to use your resources and when to escalate.
* Keep our knowledge base up-to-date, identify, write, and edit articles for internal and external use.
* Provide end-user training when needed.
* Onboard new hires including provisioning of computers, accounts and peripherals.
* Streamline common processes.
* Mentor junior IT Support Analysts and demonstrate best practices
* On-Site Support in Chicago
Required Experience & Qualifications:
* You use your great people, communication, and customer service skills to resolve issues and deliver an exceptional employee experience.
* You can solve problems with minimal direct supervision and know how to use your resources to learn on the go.
* You'll have several years of experience supporting Mac OS & Windows.
* You have worked with endpoint configuration management tools such as JAMF or SCCM.
* You are able to fix network issues.
* You know how to work with a ticket queue in a support role.
* You support video conferencing and other A/V systems.
* You are highly organized. With many people doing many things in a dynamic company, strong organizational skills-both for yourself and for the team-will be required.
Nice to have:
* SSO Technologies (OKTA, One Login etc..)
* Enterprise applications like Google Apps, Box, Confluence, Jira
* Telecommunication using 8x8
* Teleconferencing with Zoom, Polycom
* Proficiency with a scripting language like Python or PowerShell
* Work with purpose - join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
* Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
* 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
* Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
* Long Term Incentive Plan
* 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
* Located in up-and-coming Fulton Market neighborhood
* Discounted memberships for local gyms and Divvy
* Free snacks, drinks, and coffee always available
* Your choice between Mac or PC
* Fun office events and celebrations
* Convenient to public transportation, with pre-tax commuter benefits available
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.