Ketchum is currently looking for a Sr. Designer to join the team. This person will be responsible for supporting our creative directors, digital strategists and account teams to develop a wide variety of client work. Candidate must have a great understanding of layout, type and color with an aptitude for designing in both the print and web worlds. Main focuses will be to design digital collateral, web assets, banners, social media content, email communications, and infographics. Responsibilities also include producing final files for print production and web development.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of execution and delivery of digital solutions that combine strong usability with an engaging storytelling experience. This candidate will modify and create designs for both print and web related projects.
About the Job
* Web design and design produce optimized, web-ready graphics, along with design for power point and presentation decks
* Possess a track record of original breakthrough designs and creative work
* Provide innovative, user-centric, information and visual design recommendations
* Immersion into client industries ranging from consumer brands, food, healthcare and public affair campaigns
* Producing creative design from independent development of concepts to well-organized handoff digital assets to our development team
* Superb attention to detail while juggling multiple projects, priorities and deadlines
* Collaboration with a diverse team of digital strategists, producers, art directors, copywriters and account teams
* A minimum of 5-7 years of print, web, and presentation design experience
* Web design and rich media content experience a must
* Demonstrated ability to develop conceptual visual ideas and execute against them to create innovative design solutions in a highly collaborative environment
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Expert proficiency in current Mac versions of Adobe Creative Suite software, (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat) and Microsoft PowerPoint and Word. (animation experience a plus)
* An ability to work with brand identity systems and shared design projects
* Demonstrated versatility to design in multiple styles ranging from simply sophisticated to cutting-edge visual storytelling
* A background in brand identity and print/advertising design is a huge plus
As a global public relations and communications agency with 90 plus years of experience, Ketchum builds brands and reputations for clients. We start conversations, build communities and engage stakeholders-and have a lot of fun doing it. We inspire and empower our people to think about products, companies, issues and challenges in a different way. And we're just crazy enough to think we can impact the world - and how it responds to ideas - through communication.
We believe great ideas shatter expectations, change thinking and build brands. We call this break through, and it's our mission to deliver it. How? Very simply-our people. By listening, cultivating diverse perspectives and rewarding fearless creativity, we've developed a culture of break through.
What we offer
* Robust benefits program
* Generous time off policies
* Retirement program with company match
* Workplace flexibility
* Business casual dress code
* Workplace and off-site social gatherings
* Yoga @ work
* Professional learning and development opportunities
* Tuition reimbursement
* Paid maternity/paternity leave
* Transit benefits
Interested? We've got an opportunity for you.