Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements.
Presidio is looking to add a Senior Delivery Engineer - Senior Collaboration Consultant to our team to be responsible for providing technical guidance to our customers during planning and design and to deliver Cisco Hosted Unified Collaboration solutions. This is a unique opportunity to use and broaden your expertise and to collaborate with best- in-class resources that are passionate about delivering quality solutions and going above and beyond for customers. The work is challenging and the projects are cutting edge!
* You will plan, design and upgrade Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution ("HCS")
* You will develop technical plans to on-board various customer to HCS solution
* Provision new customers in the Cisco HCS solution and integrate Cisco Unified Collaboration ("UC") solution with business solutions
* Upgrade, migrate and patch Cisco Voice clusters as per HCS standard
* Deliver projects through Statements of Work transactions on time and under budget
* Work with clients to structure project success to align with business goals
* Conduct discovery meetings and participate in detailed design whiteboard sessions
* Define the design requirements and articulate Cisco designed solution to the client
* Work with project leaders, coordinators and management in developing and delivering project documentation and UC trainings as per the defined project deliverables
* We seek a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or the equivalent work and/or military experience
* We seek a minimum of 5-7 years progressive work experience with Cisco Unified Communications product suite including, but not limited to:
* Cisco Hosted Collaboration Services (HCS)
* Cisco Unified Communication Domain Manager (CUCDM)
* CUCDM Bulk loaders
* CUCDM Dial Plan
* Hosted Collaboration Mediation - Fulfillment
* Customer onboarding onto HCS
* Cisco Unified Communications Manager
* Cisco Unity Connection
* Cisco Unified Presence
* Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
* Cisco Voice Gateways (SIP, CUBE, PRI, CAS, FXO, FXS)
* Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME/CUE)
* Expressway, B2B, MRA
* TMS/TMS-XE/Conductor/Telepresence Servers
* IX/DX/SX Video Endpoints, WebEx/Jabber/Spark
* Cisco Personal Communications Assistant (PCA)
* Enterprise License Manager (ELM)/Prime License Manager (PLM)
* Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals to email@example.com
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Presidio provides managed services and network solutions technologies.