Senior DBA - Denver
* Identifies database requirements and optimization requests for Digital Systems
* Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
* Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
* Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
* Prepares users by conducting training; providing information; resolving problems.
* Provides information by answering questions and requests.
* Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Database Performance Tuning
* Database Security
* Promoting Process Improvement
* Problem Solving
* Presenting Technical Information
* Quality Focus, Database Management
* Data Maintenance
* Operating Systems
* Attention to Detail
* Information Security Policies
Ria Financial is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We provide equal opportunity in all employment matters without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, for all qualified applicants and Ria Financial associates. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and convictions records.