* Participate in system design efforts for various Client projects
* Development of functional requirements and design specifications as appropriate
* Develop, create and document technical specifications and designs that satisfy documented business / functional requirements
* Provide programming and technical expertise to ensure business solutions are met
* Ensure that all code / technical configurations and other work products are thoroughly unit-tested prior to delivery
* Participate in system / integration testing as appropriate. Perform code reviews and other QA steps as requested
* Adhere to SDLC and technology architecture requirements
* Proactively identify alternatives and recommend / implement solutions as appropriate
* That candidate needs to possess a minimum 8 years of experience
* Must have strong database administration and development
* Experience with database optimization
* Demonstrated competency in accurately identifying the scope of work and preparing thorough, accurate and detailed schedule estimates.
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.