With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare's mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer. Additional information can be found at www.apria.com.
* Reviews source documents, collects, analyzes and recommends format changes in preparation for setting up more complex information in the computer and personnel systems.
* Verifies from source documents that information entered into the computer system is accurate and complete.
* Creates and maintains related hard copy files.
* Maintains a thorough understanding and strong, current knowledge of related information and necessary computer applications.
* Works closely with region and functional departments to assist with data support requirements.
* May assist less experienced Data Support Analysts.
* Communicates directly with key management personnel to design and generate related management reports.
* Audits reports and recommends changes to reflect accuracy, consistency and completeness of data being reported.
* Interfaces with report users to ensure that reports meet the ongoing business needs of management.
* Communicates directly with all levels of management and responds to field requests and inquiries related to data entered into the computer system.
* Assists various levels of corporate personnel in resolving system related issues, including system integrity, upgrades and revisions to software programs.
* Creates specific training programs for computer system users relating to data and specific departmental functions.
* Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
Minimum Required Qualifications
* Education or experience equivalent to a four year college degree is required.
* At least three years related experience is required.
Join the Apria team for a rewarding opportunity in healthcare! Competitive pay rates with cash incentives and full benefit packages available, including health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k).
Apria Healthcare is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet