EY (Ernst & Young)
We are looking for an experienced data scientist to join the Advanced Technology Lab with a focus on Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), and Computer Vision applied to complex business problems involving large-scale data (documents and images) within EY's Tax business Our lab has collaboration agreements with one of the leading MIT scientists and labs in AI, security, and networks.
* Architect, design, and implement scalable ML and NLP systems and solutions using the latest algorithms and open-source libraries
* Collaborate with engineering and DevOps teams to build and deliver systems that can be deployed both in the cloud and on premise, e.g., using Azure, Docker, and Kubernetes.
* Work with stakeholders, identifying opportunities for leveraging data to solve for business challenges
* Research and implement custom statistical models and machine learning algorithms.
* Execute analytical experiments methodically to evolve an idea into successful solution.
* Present information using data visualization techniques.
* Communicate results and ideas to key stakeholders / decision makers.
* Mentor junior scientists.
Skills and attributes for success:
* A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with the ambition and passion to change the world using AI.
* PhD Degree in Computer Science, Engineering Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics
* +5 years industry experience as a Data Scientist
* Proficiency in Python, SQL, NoSQL, Shell Scripting, Linux
* Familiarity with Scala, Java (optional)
* Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. matplotlib, ggplot, bokeh, D3)
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
* In-depth familiarity with Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Advanced Statistical Analysis
* Expert-level familiarity with Deep Neural Networks, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch
* Knowledge of cloud-based data science and open-source tools.
* Knowledge of APIs, Git
* The ability to work and collaborate with an interdisciplinary team of software developers, data scientists, data engineers and Subject Matter Professional (SMP) from the business practice
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
About EY (Ernst & Young)
EY is engaged in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.